Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Went To A Model Railroad Convention...

...in Iowa.

Since I know Raymond will bring it up, yes I did think of renting Track 29, but there's nowhere around here that would have it. But I did think of it. There, now we all know what a terrible, terrible person I am.

Not surprisingly, there were more adults there than children, and they were mostly of the creepy-middle aged-don't-get-out-much variety. It was awesome! I love creepy middle aged people that play with model trains.

So, what did you do this weekend? Anything good? I have the flower show tomorrow, that should be fun.

2 comments:

Raymond said...

I've never seen Track 29. But look at that cast! Theresa Russell, Gary Oldman, Christopher Lloyd and Sandra Bernhard! Talk about kooky types.

Goody said...

Strange little movie. Can't exactly say I, "liked" it, but worth renting if you can find it. It isn't obscure or anything, you should be able to find it in Sacramento.