Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Penguins and Other Stuff I Like

THIS is the best thing I've seen today.

I can just imagine the look on Mr. ETB's face opening that up at work for lunch.

I found THIS blog recently, and I really enjoy it. So much in common, right down to birthdays a day apart (what are the odds?) and living in the same region. Cool stuff to look at, and fun writing. If I had any hair on my legs to actually shave*, I'd want one of those vintage ladies electric razors (mummy had a pink one that I can still remember the sound of-that damn thing was loud).

*It's a circulation thing, apparently. Who knew you need blood circulating to your extremities to grow hair? Too bad it can't stop it from growing on my face. If you're good boys and girls, I might just post a photo of my facial mole when it sprouts hair. But you have to be really good.

No comments: