Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Mrs. Slocombe Look

"Oh dear, my pussy kept me up all night."
Let's face it, Christmas is the only time you can get away with a velvet waistcoat and lace jabot.
Or a green, red, and black plaid skirt worn with tartan shoes.

Maybe I should have gone for the anti-reflective coating on the specs.

Outfit Particulars:

Velvet Waistcoat-Esprit, 80's
Lace jabot-Lacis.com
60's Maxi skirt-Thrift World .99 cents
Black tunic-Dots about fifteen years ago
Shoes-Goodwill
Hairbows-Tiff and Tam
Christmas Tree earrings-Big Lots
Bangles-assorted thrift stores
And I'm doused in Shalimar...just because.
I Really need a lavender wig.

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Like the jabot collar !

Http://lornasharp.blogspot.fr

Goody said...

Thank you, Lorna. I was sure I'd get lipstick on it or something, but so far I've been lucky.