Saturday, April 07, 2007

Oooh, Brightly Coloured Eggs! For Me?



The photograph is from Danny’s first Easter in 2005. Still sleep deprived and in well over our heads, the two new parents decided to stay up even later and colour Easter eggs for our baby. He was interested for about five seconds before falling asleep.

Last year, we skipped the ordeal of dyeing eggs altogether.

This year, I’m stuck in bed ill. My husband is in the kitchen hard boiling eggs and preparing to do all the work himself. I do hope Danny spends a few minutes enjoying them before tearing into his Easter basket.

Did I mention that bright and early Monday morning workmen are coming to replace our roof? Let’s see-bedridden, dog that will bark hysterically at every noise, toddler missing naps-yeah, that’s going to be great. At least I’m getting rest this weekend.

I did however, want to wish everyone a Happy Easter.

No comments: