Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What The Hell Is A "Sammich?"

Maybe I'm just having a bad day(s), so I thought I'd share my source of irritation and see if anyone else is experiencing a similar reaction.

I can't remember when this started, but in the last few months I've noticed people who are otherwise adult speaking like slow children. I guess the one that really makes me want to vomit is: "Sammiches."

Seriously. Grown men talking about what sort of "sammiches" they had for lunch. My three year old can manage to pronounce "sandwich" correctly-what's up with all these other idiots?

Unless it is meant to be ironic or something and I'm missing it (entirely possible). I stopped watching television in 2004 so if it was a Simpsons episode or something, then I apologise.

Rant over.

No comments: