Monday, April 16, 2012

Cheese Filled Soft Breadsticks


These are really quick to prepare-just under an hour start to finish. The recipe comes from Mennonite Girls Can Cook (indeed they can!) and I suggest you go over to the site immediately and bookmark it (go on).

Mr. ETB described these as being, "more like restaurant food than what you usually make", which I think translates roughly as, "I can eat and enjoy these without it being too challenging to understand why I am supposed to enjoy this." Personally, I think it was the oregano which makes everything smell like cheap pizza (not a bad thing, when properly done).

I froze half the batch. The rest were easily re-warmed with about 25 seconds in the microwave. I can't wait to try the dough on quick cinnamon sticks for a weekend breakfast.

No comments: