Friday, February 22, 2008

"Bartender, Make Mine A Sick Man's Pee"


Or,


"If there were only one glass of Sick Man's Pee" left in the world, with whom would you share it?"


OK, so posts like these are pretty clear examples why no one is beating down the door to offer me a book deal (not that I was looking for one, but after this post it surely ain't happening).


To Make A Sick Man's Pee, You Will Need:


Attractive glassware circa 1968

1 1/2 teaspoons caster sugar

1 ounce white rum

2 ounces brandy

squeeze of lemon


Enjoy a Sick Man's Pee whilst reading something by William S. Burroughs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaAHHHhh.... I *have* white rum and brandy! Looks like I'll be having some pee tonight in front of the TV on a chilly night.

But please, what is CASTER sugar??? I see that in some recipebooks and I have no idea. ... I'll google it...

- Raymond

Goody said...

superfine sugar,sometimes called "baking sugar". It dissolves easily-great for iced tea.