Monday, July 28, 2008

Things Covered In Chocolate

/4
Last month, I bought three gigantic boxes of raisin bran because it was dirt cheap and I thought Danny would like it. He did not like it. I don't like it either-so I melted six ounces of bittersweet chocolate and added three cups of raisin bran. I plopped them by the spoonful on waxed paper lined baking sheets and let them set in the fridge. I made the cherries yesterday.

Danny gets up from his nap and sees the haystacks.

"What are those chocolate things?"
"Oh, that's the raisin bran you hated."
(Looking serious) "It's true that I didn't like raisin bran....but I love things covered in chocolate! Even raisin bran is better covered in chocolate!"

Valid argument, I guess. I still have almost three boxes left. I'm going to need more chocolate.

So what are you waiting for, stick a bowl of chocolate in the microwave and start coating.

No comments: