Friday, April 09, 2010

Moosehead Slushie

Really. Funny thing is, I'm really enjoying it. I can't remember the last time I had a beer (OK I'm having half a beer) but I can say, enthusiastically, that I really like Moosehead-so long as it is slightly frozen. You can't let it go too long or it will be impossible to get out of the bottle. Half an hour in the freezer should do the trick. Sure, it ain't elegant but it was 75 degrees F. here today. Break out the frozen beers!

I bought the beer to make candy with, but didn't really know what to do with the rest. If I don't freeze and drink them all, I'm wondering how a Moosehead Bavarian Cream would work? Yeah, I know-I'll probably batter fish with it.


Once a week, I have to take a really awful medication that leaves me nauseated for days afterward. I'm not really supposed to drink, but since I take the medication on Saturday, Friday night is about as far away from "danger" as I can get. So I'm having half a beer...with oatmeal cookies. My liver is probably safe.

MmmmmMosehead!

No comments: