Thursday, November 06, 2008

If Cattle Could Speak

Cow#1: I'm hungry and I'm sick of eating Farmer's mouldy hay.
Cow#2: Me too, but it's practically winter.
Cow#1: (mischievously) I have an idea-let's go to the neighbour's. Their grass is still pretty green and tasty.
Cow#2: I dunno...
Cow#1: It's OK, the kid's even a vegetarian. We're cool.
Cow#2: But the mama will rat us out to the farmer....
Cow #1: I thought you said you were hungry?
Cow#2: OK, but I'm bringing a few friends.

And now a couple jokes:

So did you hear the one about the cow that went to a psychiatrist? He had a fodder complex!

What do you call a cow lying on the ground? Ground beef!


Anyway,
As you can see, the cattle are pretty small, and this has been happening almost daily as they slip out of the fencing and then go back later to their mothers. I'm not thrilled with the situation as they tend to poop all over the sidewalk, but I also know they aren't going to stray out to the road or anything.

I get tired of eating the same thing every day too. At least we don't need to worry about mowing the lawn-look how they worked in such a perfect line.

No comments: