Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged For A Meme

JK at Prosperine Goat Hill has tagged me for a "Six Things" meme. If you haven't been by her blog-do so, you'll be glad you did.


The rules of this Meme are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


So here are six random things about myself excluding that deformed butt crack that people like Jenn have been reading about in various memes over the years. Yeah, yeah, me and my special deformed but...well here's six other things but I can't guarantee they will be anywhere near as exciting:

1) I was named for a popular song.

2) I haven't had a haircut since 2001 (I've trimmed the ends though).

3) I broke my arm twice in one day. The first time I fell off a slide. The teacher waved it around and decided it was fine. Later the same day, I fell down a flight of cement steps where the teacher dragged us to go look at a bird's nest. After that, my mother was called to come fetch me.
4) I love the way a new box of crayons smell.

5) When I was two, I somehow managed to climb out of my crib and eat all of my sister's Valentine's candy leaving behind a trail of empty paper wrappers and a discarded cardboard heart. Then, I climbed back into the crib and went to bed. They found me covered head to toe in chocolate the next morning.

6) The night of the tornado, we came upstairs to find the house wrecked but couldn't leave because there were downed power lines everywhere. We all huddled into Danny's room (the only room left untouched by the storm and with my flashlight, I managed to find a few bowls and clean spoons to serve the ice cream I'd made earlier in the day. Tornado or not, I wasn't going to waste perfectly good chocolate cherry ice cream.


I'm not going to tag anyone (because some people really hate these things) but leave it open to anyone that wants to play.

Thanks JK-this was fun (though challenging to think of anything interesting to share).

No comments: