Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thank You

Once in a while I notice I have new people linking to my blog, or following it through Blogger, so I wanted to say thank you. It always amazes me that anyone would want to read what is essentially a food diary for Danny to read years from now. A great writer I am not, and as you've probably noticed, I don't spend much effort photographing my food-so that makes it all the more meaningful that anyone clicks back here a second time, let alone regularly.

I really do appreciate it. I feel like I ought to do a Sally Field:
"They like me, they really like me".

All right, enough with the sensitive stuff-quick, someone tell a dirty joke.

2 comments:

maddalen101 said...

Ok, Ok. DIrty joke. Dirty joke .... why do all my dirty jokes fly out of my head when I try to think of one? Here's a dumb one (your son might enjoy):
What's purple and goes slam slam slam slam?
A four-door plum.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I found your blog by accident last night - I was hunting for info about Simone Beck (trying to find out if she was Jewish), et voila! I love it - it has all the Jewish recipes I've hunted for in vain for years, and you're wrong - you are a really good writer. (Writing's what I do for a living, so I know from good writing.)

Just thought you'd like the accolades.

Goody said...

Awww, thanks.

You know, I must have had over a hundred hits for "Simone Beck Jewish" this week and for the life of me, I can't figure it out. Was there a newspaper article or something?

Glad you found some recipes you were looking for.