Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year

I don't know about you, but I'm happy to see 2013 done with.

We woke to a couple inches of snow this first day of 2014, making Omaha look a bit more shiny than it deserves. We're in a deep freeze for the foreseeable future, so the snow will be staying put for a while.

My camera is no longer operating, so I guess 2014 will see the purchase of a new one. I'm all ears if you have suggestions for a decent camera a dumbshit (me) can operate.

We're still on break until Monday, and I intend to take full advantage of the time off.

I hope the new year is full of great things for you.

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your camera giving up the ghost. I tend to get rather attached to my electronic devices and always feel like I'm losing a friend when a camera, cell phone, computer or the like breathes its last. I hope you're able to find a replacement that you love.

Big hugs & endless wishes of joy for 2014!
♥ Jessica