Monday, February 24, 2014

Miss Dior Pillbox Hat

The hat is navy blue velvet, with purple beads, lace and netting. It is maddeningly difficult to photograph.
I can't begin to describe how beautiful it is in person. This is far and away the nicest hat I've owned.

I bought it at a steal of a price, with the intention of selling it. I don't think I will be selling it. On the other hand, it is a little too nice to wear. It is a dilemma, I tell you!
When I went to pay for it, the young woman at the register seemed shocked it was a hat.
"Oh, I wondered what that thing was", she told me. I'm not sure what else she could have imagined it to be, but I'm glad no one bothered to do a check of Ebay before pricing it.

Anyway, I can't wait to wear it out, once the weather improves.

1 comment:

Curtise said...

Oh keep it, keep it! It's a beauty. And deserves some wear and attention and admiration. Dior, darling! What a find. xxx