Sunday, August 25, 2013

Two More Posters

 Click any image to enlarge


By day two of surgical recovery I had the worst case of vertigo imaginable. I couldn't get downstairs, it was so disabling. Couldn't eat either, so mostly I slept-something like twenty hours yesterday. I'm still fortunate not to have severe pain (fingers crossed) but I still get dizzy every time I change position, or look up. Oddly enough, staying focused on something like drawing helps...until I stop. Still, I'm world's better than yesterday, so hopefully I'm on the mend. By the way, those anti-nausea medications? They don't work.

Mr. ETB is downstairs making dinner. I saw him steaming green beans, and chopping an onion, so how bad can it be? I don't know how I would have made it through the last few days without him, and as far as I'm concerned, he could deep fry Oreos and I wouldn't find fault with it (he is a Scot, so it isn't impossible that he would deep fry an Oreo, though he never has until now. I did however, catch him battering, and deep frying a slice of leftover pizza once. I think I smell rice now-I think we're OK).

No comments: