Sunday, September 26, 2010

Audio Hosting-Need Advice

It has been brought to my attention that I have an amusing accent. Anyway, one thing led to another, (as it so often does) and soon I had agreed to read the Ancient Mariner aloud for a podcast. That's only funny if you've ever heard me speak-but once I find a good, free audio hosting site, we can all share a laugh (well, you'll be laughing, I'll be reading the Ancient Mariner).

It has also been brought to my attention that I'm in possession of a disappearing regional accent, which I'm not entirely certain is a bad thing, but what the hell, let's go ahead and preserve it on the web. Oh sure, Mr. ETB laughs at my inability to pronounce the letter "t" (really, it is only a fucking consonant-what's so damn special about the letter "t"?) but then he grew up an Army brat and has no trace of an accent, whatsoever. None.

Wadder wadder everywhere but nod a drop do drink.

Anyway-I need to find a free hosting site (I am so not going to pay money for this) and if anyone knows of one, I'd love to hear about it. I don't anticipate needing much storage, but then, demand for people reading Coleridge in Chicagoese might generate some sort of following.

No comments: