Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Stupid Computer

I'm still having trouble getting the computer to read my digital camera-sometimes. Well, today it isn't working, but yesterday it was. I hate this, particularly when I've made a dessert so Midwestern in awfulness that it can only really be expressed through a photograph-the whole picture being worth a thousand words thing...except I can't find a thousand words. I was able to come up with, "Oh my god it looks like someone threw-up a watergate salad, and tossed maraschino cherries, and raisins on it before eating it, and barfing again." Now, you know that needs photographs.

I looked at that mess in a bowl and thought, "This is just one step away from eating tater-tot casserole in the church basement." Honestly, I'm not sure it deserves the step away. Marshmallows, cherries, raisins, cut-up pineapple tidbits, apples, a whipped cream and pudding type-dressing...hey, anyone want tater-tots? I sure do wish I had a tin of Mandarin orange segments.

I'll try to get the computer to read the camera again soon. I can't get it to recognise a microphone either. Bastard. I made some impressive caramel apples today as well.

No comments: