Monday, January 24, 2011

At The DMV

DMV Employee (to Danny): "I'll bet you're the top of your class."

Danny: "I guess so...I'm homeschooled, and an only child."

DMV Employee: (conspiratorially) "So, do you like your teacher?"



I would like it noted that the new technology they use to photograph and store images makes people look like Gertrude Stein. No really, it does. I thought it was just my photograph, but then Mr. ETB showed me the new license he got last month, and he looks like Gertrude Stein as well.

The poor woman taking the photographs insisted on re-taking it after the first one was so horrible, and then the second one was worse. She offered a third but really, there's only so much you can do with bad technology and my big, Eastern European, round peasant head.





No comments: