It turned out nice, but I can't really taste the lavender. I used about a tablespoon in a spice bag-I guess that wasn't enough, or I should have let it sit with the peels overnight. Nonetheless, it turned out well, and the set is slightly harder than my two previous efforts.
I used the recipe in the Ball Blue Book, except I added lavender, and I used half brown sugar. I also doubled the recipe, and it set without any difficulty. Even with doubling, it still only made 4 half pints-quite a bit of work for such a small yield.
The jars are still cooling-I'll post pictures later. The colour is really gorgeous.