Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Beautiful Bangles

I am not creative. I can copy a picture, follow a pattern, do acceptable embroidery, but I do not possess the imagination required to do anything inspired. That's not a fault, just how the Universe dispensed abilities. I'm good at maths.

What I lack in ability, I make up for in appreciation. I was stunned by the beauty of these bangles for sale at Spotted Dog Asheville's Etsy shop. I've seen plenty of resin bangles, but nothing that comes close to these.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SpottedDogAsheville?section_id=10440015&page=1

How could you possibly choose one? Or ten? I can't, which is why I'm holding off ordering any for fear of going slightly crazy. I'm not being compensated in any way for this post, I just wanted to point you to the shop to admire some really exceptional stuff.  I am partial to sunflowers, but then the fern is so lovely, and the baby's breath, and...you get the idea.



No comments: