Wednesday, November 27, 2013

1970's Sakowitz by Joe Frank Suit


This suit has a bit of a, "Goodmorning, it is another beautiful day in the Village" vibe to it, though not nearly as much as the wide striped brown and white suit I passed over for this one. This beauty cost around six dollars, which I figured the buttons alone were worth if I hated the suit. It turns out, I like it very much.
 
 
Impossible to photograph. Look at that pattern. Scratch that, don't-it'll make you dizzy.
 
 Outfit Particulars:
Suit-Thrift World, Millard location
Shoes-Laura Ashley (thrifted)
Necklace-Thrifted about 25 years ago
Star Barrettes-Gift from a co-worker about 20 years ago
Scoop-Neck shirt-K-Mart
Stockings-Assets
Bangles-assorted thrift stores

 It does button, but I prefer jackets open.
 Look at those buttons.
Happy Hanukkah if you celebrate.

No comments: