Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday

Click on photos to enlarge.

Well what did you expect me to do, go to the shopping centre?
Not when it was such a beautifully sunny day.
I'd already decorated the Christmas tree, so it was time to make the most of a long weekend.
First stop was the "Cornucopia of Crafts" at Mahoney State Park. It was mostly beef jerky and chainsaw sculptures. We didn't buy anything. Danny did get to talk with a sweet young woman who worked at the park about birds. She does some pretty mean bird calls. I think Danny's smitten. I think we'll be spending time at Mahoney this winter.
 Outfit Particulars:
Dress-retail, 90's
Cardigan-Thrifted Goodwill
Gloves-Mum's
Handbag: K-Mart a couple seasons ago
Belt-Thrifted
Necklace-Birthday gift from Danny last year
 50's Earrings-Thrifted
 50's Reindeer Pin-Thrift World
Bracelets-Shopko (I think)
 Vintage Hat-Thrifted, Goodwill Council Bluffs, IA
 60's Coat-Thrifted at least 25 years ago, and showing serious moth damage. I think this is the last year for it.
Shoes-Thrifted, Goodwill





 Ah, the great outdoors!
 Very well, since it has become a theme of late...
Have a super fucking nice day.

No comments: