Saturday, March 22, 2014

Let The Sun Shine In

Could be better, could be worse. I can't complain...
...hell yeah.



Outfit Particulars:

1970's Marty Gutmacher suit-Goodwill, Council Bluffs, IA
1970's Handbag-Thrift World, Millard, NE
Bangles-Assorted thrift stores
Gold Beaded necklace-thrfited
Floral necklace-Mum's
Polyester pullover vest-Thrift World, Millard
1970's Halston silk scarf-Goodwill
Mother of Pearl earrings-World Market
Shoes-Thrifted
Hair-Courtesy of wind gust at 132nd and West Center Sts. (kind of a shame as I had a pretty decent looking Farah Flip hairdo when I left the house)

Mr. ETB noted that the only thing my outfit was lacking was a "WIN" button.

 
At last count, I own four yellow suits, and a couple of odd jackets. Today, I bought a pair of hideous knee length yellow shorts that will extend my collection into the warmer season. I have no idea why, it isn't a good colour on me. *shrug*

We're going to make the kid watch Soylent Green for movie night. That should be fun.






2 comments:

Curtise said...

I think you look good in yellow, but then I have a real liking for the colour, and am on a mission to encourage more women to wear it! Cool suit, great bag, and ooh, a little Halston scarf AND a Farah Fawcett flick, how lovely. xxx

Goody said...

Well, the "sun shines out your arse", so I guess you have an advantage there!

You really do look great in yellow.