Saturday, January 09, 2010

Thrifted Saturday

Since I can't seem to control my weight, it seems pointless to invest in clothing of any quality. Fortunately for me, there seem to be a lot of people donating smaller sizes to thrift stores lately (post holiday weight gain?). Just look at what you can get for a few dollars...


Wool. Pretty. Added bonus-doesn't smell like mildew or cat pee.
Something made me think I need a men's wool cardigan. I like the fullness of the sleeves. I want to embroider something awful and offensive on it, and I don't know why. I'm sure Mr. ETB will come up with something horrible...he's good that way.
This skirt was brand new, never worn.
This one was a bit strange, and the label was in Chinese. It is a very smooth, shiny cotton that at first glance looks like leather. Or pleather. With a white twin set it will be adorable. I don't think I could wear it with pink...someone could, probably.

Sometimes, I really luck out.

No comments: