Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fabric Help

For his birthday quilt this year, Danny wants a Monopoly quilt. I'm having a difficult time locating the fabric with the image of the titles on it, which I would like to use for a backing. The money fabric is common enough, but not the titles. I need about 6 yards (for pillows, etc.). If anyone knows where I could get my hands on some in quantity (ebay wasn't much help)I'd be really grateful.

The top is going to be pieced, and embroidered which I know is insane, but he gets a fancy quilt every year and well...ugh, this is not going to be a fun project, particularly now that he has a full sized mattress.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Try etsy.com I typed in monopoly fabric and found many results. I think that would be a great place to start.

Goody said...

Whoah...we were both posting at the same time (I was doing a new post when this turned up). Is that some sort of internext, "jinx" where we can't talk until one of us posts something else? I've never had that happen before.

Etsy. Why do I never think of Etsy. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was *this close* to buying a fabric printer from a quilt shop, which I really didn't want to do.