Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Cattle

Maybe no one will notice me if I hide behind the car...
"Om, nom, nom that's some tasty fresh hay. Maybe no one will notice me here if I stick my head in just a bit more...om, nom, nom..."
It's the farmer, run!
That means moo...er, you.


It sounded like a stampede through the front yard, and actually it sort of was. Our neighbours were moving their cattle but the cattle had other ideas. They broke loose and went straight for the yard-until they discovered the stacked-up bales of hay. One smart cow hid out in what used to be the garage before the tornado.


As Danny stood watching this from the front room window, the bull (yes, the bull was running loose as well) decides to drop a load. Danny found it all too amusing. Still, we can't have cattle pooping anywhere they please, so we made a sign to put in the window. Cattle can read-that whole "Oh I'm an illiterate cow, moo-moo-moo" thing is just an act.

They've been warned.

No comments: