Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Blog Fodder, Literally


I can't say I blame the cattle-why eat dry old hay when you can munch on the neighbour's still somewhat green lawn? This photograph was taken from my living room window-I'd say the cow was about fifteen feet from my front door. This time there were two escapees. They seemed so happy, chomping away-I almost felt bad to be ruining their little adventure.


I don't know how they keep getting loose (it happens quite a bit) and we're talking about a pretty significant investment to have wandering around. I called our neighbours and to their credit, they were here within minutes (it's not like I was going to go out there and round them up). Anyway, this gives me the perfect excuse to tell one of the worst jokes I've ever heard:


Q:"Why did the cow go to a psychiatrist?"

A:"He had a fodder complex."


No comments: