Friday, December 21, 2007

For Our Postman


Seriously. I couldn't just put the stupid gift-card for gasoline in an envelope and call it a day-no, I baked cookies too. I really loathe gift cards, but the post office frowns on cash and giving him a sausage and cheese box every year seems kind of silly. I mean, sausage and cheese gift boxes are nice-but free gas at the local station is better.


I punched holes where the wreath is and will place festive string through it before wrapping them in cellophane. I'll bet he'll have the most interesting tree in our small town.


Again, I made a template from cardboard and it worked well. I may never buy cookie cutters again. Just imagine the possibilities...all right, on second thought, don't.



I bought Danny a sled today-just one of those round plastic ones for a few dollars. It had better snow, as predicted tonight or I'm going to be hearing about it from a certain kid who is awfully excited at the thought of sledding. We have hats. We have snowpants. We have a sled. Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow! (There is snow on the ground, but it is mostly ice).



No comments: